Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Monday, January 15, 2018

Family and Friends,

I would like to start off just by saying ROLL TIDE. I heard about the big win against Georgia and I have already emailed my first companion Elder Spikes about it because he was non-stop talking trash on bama and how they were going to lose to the dawgs. Idiot.

Now for the good news! I got my transfer call this week and I will be going back to my home in Stockton! I am so excited to go back to the Brookside ward! There are many people there that I love and had gained a close relationship with over the time that I was there the first half of my mission. This is going to be a great transfer. My new companions will be Elder Kesler and a new missionary. It is going to be interesting being in a trio again. They are always wild!

 Basically this week was a blur. We had two exchanges so it went by pretty quickly. I looked through my journal and couldn't find too much to write about this week. We were able to have a lesson with Tyler! But once again couldn't come to church...So we will see what happens there in the next few weeks. I will have Elder Stewart give me an update on all of that.

I am really sad that I have to leave my recent converts in this area. Juan, Josh, and Brandon are all super good converts. I will keep in touch with them and a lot of the people here hopefully. Juan is starting up school here pretty soon and Josh is working. Haven't seen Brandon in awhile. I hope he is doing okay. This was the fastest 7 months of my mission. Sometimes you wish that you could get time back, but that is not how the Lord works.

My spiritual thought this week is going to be a short testimony. I know that the Lord knows each one of us and he places people in our lives to change us for the better. I am so happy that I was able to serve here in the Turlock YSA. This place will always be special to me. I am thankful for inspired leaders who know where we need to be and what we need to be doing. I know that this church is true. I know that our Savior lives. And that God is our Eternal Father in Heaven. I love you all and hope you have a great week!

-- 
Love,
Elder Willden

I guess this is all we get this week......shades and computer lab at the church in Turlock, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment