Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Monday, May 21, 2018

Family and Friends,

Not too much to report on from this week! We were crazy busy with our transfer planning and going to and from Stockton. It was definitely a week that was packed with revelation and guidance. I wrote in my journal last week that these experiences I am having now I will never forget. There is something that has been coming to my mind as I have thought about the contents of this letter. We were talking with President Palmer last week on what the California Modesto Mission's Vision means to us. (Mission Vision: We are one with the Savior in doing the will of the Father.) As I contemplated that question I realized this isn't just a vision I will carry with me for 2 years. I want to carry it into my life after the mission. Because of the Savior we can change and become better human beings. The Savior walks with us through life's troubles, trials, and experiences. I have seen it more on my mission than ever before. I am grateful for such a wonderful Mission President and Wife. As I start my last transfer I feel like this has gone too fast.

We were able to go to Stockton a lot this past week with dinner's and everything we had planned. We went to Cafe Rio a couple of times for sure;) We were able to go out with one of our members Saturday evening to teach a lesson. We taught a man named Adrian. The lesson went super well. We were able to talk about the Book of Mormon and the blessings from reading it. I hope that he takes the time to read and pray.

Today has been really crazy because we will be taking departing missionaries to the airport. We had to get everything ready for them today. I hope everything goes smoothly this week. Please if you have some time pray for Lizette, Frankie, and the investigators that we were working with in Stockton. I finally finished my time out there. I love Stockton and I hope that I can go back soon! I hope that this email isn't too short. I love you all and hope you have a great week!

-- 
Love,
Elder Willden

Andi's Temple Day 


Sister Palmer sent mom a picture of Assistants
Elder Willden, Elder Wray, Elder Cook



Big Trees Park
Assistants and President Palmer


Skyping on Mother's Day











Monday, May 14, 2018

Family and Friends,

I don't have too much time to email today because we were at Big Trees park! But I will say we had a great week this week with a lot of opportunities to work with the missionaries. 

I enjoyed talking with my family on mothers day. It has been such a great experience serving a mission. It was good to hear Luke saying that he is looking forward to a mission. I know that a mission is something the Lord has asked us to do so that we can help others. As we help others we find ourselves. 

Thanks for all of the love and support! 

Love, 
Elder Willden




Monday, May 9, 2018

Your trip
Booking ref:
VYZD9O
Issued date:
06 April 2018
.
.
Traveler
Kolton William Willden (553589-R)
Agency
CHURCH TRAVEL CWT
50 East North Temple St
SALT LAKE CITY UT 84150
Telephone
801 240-5111
Fax
801-240-5115
Agent initial
M4
.
.
.
Wednesday 27 June 2018
Delta Air Lines DL 2742
Departure
27 June 01:30 PM
Sacramento, (International) (+)
Terminal: A
Arrival
27 June 04:05 PM
Salt Lake City, (Salt Lake City Intl) (+)
Terminal: 2 - Terminal Unit 2
Duration
01:35 (Non stop)
Distance
530 Miles
Booking status
Confirmed
Class
Economy (X)
Baggage allowance
2 Piece(s) for Kolton William Willden
Seat
27E (No smoking seat) confirmed for Kolton William Willden
Equipment
BOEING 737-800
.
Ticket details
E-ticket DL 006-7107936808 for Kolton William Willden
.
General Information
CALIFORNIA MODESTO
MISSION PRESIDENT BRENT A PALMER
1-209-988-7889 CELL
2040174@LDSCHURCH.ORG
*** PLEASE CHECK YOUR ITINERARY TO ENSURE THAT
YOUR RESERVATIONS ARE BOOKED AS REQUESTED ***
.
*** THANK YOU FOR CALLING CHURCH TRAVEL-801-240-5149***
.
MPWILLDEN@COMCAST.NET
RKHONDA@COMCAST.NET
BRADLEYJWADDOUPS@GMAIL.COM
*** ELECTRONIC TICKETS HAVE BEEN PURCHASED
AND ARE READY FOR TRAVEL***
*** WE HAVE 24 HOURS AFTER TICKETS ARE PURCHASED
TO MAKE ANY CHANGES AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE.
AFTER 24 HOURS ALL APPLICABLE CANCELATION
OR CHANGE FEES MAY APPLY. ***
**NOTICE**
ARRIVE AT THE AIRPORT 1 HOUR PRIOR TO DOMESTIC FLIGHTS AND
2 HOURS PRIOR TO INT*L FLIGHTS
WITH REQUIRED STATE OR FEDERAL PHOTO ID AND TRAVEL DOCUMENTATION
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY, FLIGHT CHANGES ENROUTE, OR SIGNIFICANT
DELAYS, IMMEDIATELY TELEPHONE
MISSIONARY TRAVEL (800)537-3537 OR (801)240-5111
EMPLOYEE TRAVEL (800)537-1232 OR (801)240-1000
GENERAL AUTHORITY TRAVEL (800)453-3860 OR (801)240-1000
.

No comments:

Post a Comment