Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Monday, June 18, 2018

Family and Friends,

This week was a good one! Another week of a lot of exchanges and planning. We have been working on the mission transition/dissolution as well. At least we got time to proselyte! We picked up a new investigator this week named Brianna. She is cool. The only thing that is hard with her is that she goes to a Christian college so she knows the Bible and believes a lot of philosophies of men. So we will see how that continues to go, or maybe we won't haha. 

I got to go on exchanges in my old area of Turlock YSA! It was so good to be back. Unfortunately I did not get to see a lot of people though. We went out and tried a lot of old investigators that Elder Stewart and I way back when. Most were not home, but at least the Elders down there know where they live.

I have learned so much on my mission. This is something that will never be forgotten. I have also had the opportunity to learn from such a great mission president. I am so glad that I have had the sense to write in my journal each night of my mission. I will reflect on these experiences for the rest of my life! I am going to write a really good email next week! I apologize for the length of this one. One more....

Love you all!

Love,
Elder Willden







No comments:

Post a Comment