Wednesday, July 6, 2016

I am trying to adjust to the MTC. It is really hard here.

I am immersed in the spirit every single day. It has been so cool. I have been playing basketball and I forgot to tell mom in her email that I forgot my basketball shoes, so if she would so kindly send those that would be awesome. If not, oh well. I have read scripture about the Sons of Mosiah. They are so cool. I have also been learning to teach with the spirit. Thanks for the prayers, it means a lot and they are helping me I know it.

I have not been mowing lawns, but it is a different kind of tired for me. I am mentally drained all the time. It kind of feels good though. I have been able to see so many familiar faces here. Elder Mickleson, Elder Mickleson, Elder Andrus, Elder Millet, Elder Aalders, Elder Tyler Thompson, an Elder from skyview, an Elder from fremont. And many more. It has been so cool. I love it here.

Thanks for the email it means so much. 

Love,
Elder Willden

No comments:

Post a Comment