Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Kolton sent several videos that I could not open.  Hopefully I can post those later.  


Here are the emails this week:

That is so cool that everyone is making life changing decisions right now! Tell everyone good luck and that I love them all.

My District is so good. My comp. is hard to deal with of course but I have had the time of my life. My Zone is cool too. ELDER ROBINS is in my zone. I love that kid. The food is making me sick most of the time and I think I am losing weight. My basketball shoes came so THANK YOU SO MUCH.

We are leaving Monday morning at 4:30AM. I am so happy to get out of here. I have no idea if I will be able to call. So we will see. 

I have a really personal experience to share. I have really been struggling here at the MTC due to stress from my companion and having to deal with his anxiety. It got to a point where I felt so inadequate to be here. I hadn't been sleeping that well anyways so I got on my knees. I was so desperate to be able to feel comfort and peace. I pleaded with Heavenly Father to send Papa to help me out. And I know that he has been helping our family so much. After my prayer I felt peace and comfort x1000 and I could tell Papa was helping me. With the things that have happened and everything, I know that he is really involved in our lives and I am so thankful for him.

I love everyone and miss home so much. But I know that this is the right thing for me to do. Thanks for all the packages and support. I cannot wait to get to Modesto.

Love,
Elder Willden

Yeah it's crazy how fast this experience has been for me! This week was honestly terrible in relation to me and my companion. We had two fights and on the second he ran off for awhile and we had to contact front desk and everything. Well enough negative haha. 

I am having the time of my life. I am learning so much here. And the power that missionaries have is real. Some of the things I say, I don't think I could just say by myself. I know that the spirit is guiding at all times. I have seen so many other people here. Cole Robins is in my zone, so I got to teach the priesthood lesson to him this past Sunday.

I read all of 2 Nephi and it is my favorite book in The Book of Mormon so far. It is so cool how Nephi takes the words of Isaiah and simplifies them so well.

I did get my shoes haha. But the day that I got them they closed the gym to redo the floors. So the gym opens up the day that I leave.

Thanks so much Dad.

Love,
Elder Willden

Got a this in Facebook messenger on Sunday from Brother May, who serves
in a Branch Presidency at MTC.  He is from our ward in Highland!  








Elder Willden and Elder Robins

No comments:

Post a Comment